Here’s your chance to nominate the organisation you have volunteered with for the:
UCL Volunteering Organisation of the Year 2012-2013
The Award exists to recognise good volunteer management – the judging panel are looking for volunteering organisations that:
- provide excellent support and supervision
- provide exciting and rewarding volunteering opportunities
- enable volunteers to contribute their own ideas and creativity
- are efficient and well-run
- provide excellent training and personal development opportunities
Previous winners include The Dorcas Project, London Nightline and ReachOut!
The winning organisation will receive a certificate and £100 gift voucher from a store of their choosing. The nominating volunteer(s) will receive a £50 gift voucher from a designated store. To be shared where there is more than one nominator.
Please note that there is a separate award for projects run by students as part of the VSU’s Innovations Programme – visit https://uclu.org/vsu-innovations-programme-project-of-year for more information.
Picture: Volunteers representing the Volunteering Organisation of the Year 2011-12, ReachOut!