These guides have been written to give you an overview of some of the matters that you might want to know more about during your studies. They were written by the UCLU Rights and Advice Centre. We try to make sure these guides are up to date and accurate, but we would always suggest you get further advice from us if you are relying on these guides to make a decision, because all circumstances are unique to the individual, and there may be other interrelated issues not covered here.
If you spot anything that seems out of date or inaccurate please help us and other UCL students by letting us know.
Please contact the UCLU Rights & Advice Centre if you have any queries.
- Guide to Allegations of Examination Irregularities
- Guide to the Student Complaints Procedure
- Guide to the UCL Disciplinary Code
- Guide to Extenuating Circumstances
- Guide for Research Students: Professional Doctorates
- RUMS First and Second Year Resits Advice
- Guide to Interruption of Study
- Renting Accommodation: Key Points
- Accommodation for Couples or Families
- Housing Disrepair
- Council Tax Exemption
- Finding Accommodation
- An Introduction to Housing Law