Book a room in the CSC
Club Presidents may book CSC rooms from the beginning of term. This includes all meeting rooms in the Bloomsbury Theatre and the Lewis Building. To book rooms, please ring the CSC reception on 0207 679 7239 or visit them in person.
Please be sure to check all room bookings in advance throughout the term.
Term 3 Timetable
Although rooms are allocated over the Holidays for each term, individual bookings may be subject to change.
Any issues with room bookings should be reported to the CSC Reception immediately.
Book a Union bar
Use this form to request the use of a Union-managed bar for your club or society (Phineas, The Huntley, or Mully’s).
Book a College room
Club and Society Presidents and Forum Chairs can book UCL rooms online by logging into the UCL Room Booking system.
Use this form if you would like to request:
- Approval of an outside speaker (non-UCL Staff or Student)
- A film screening
- Extra AV equipment for your event (speakers, microphones, projectors etc)
Please note: AV Equipment is not supplied to the following rooms:
North Cloisters, South Cloisters, Lower Refectory, Front Quad, South Quad and the South Junction.
All requests for external speakers to be approved must be submitted two weeks in advance of the event. If this deadline is not met, UCLU reserves the right to cancel your event.
All External Speakers must be given this document to read before they attend any UCLU events.
For further Information on UCLU’s external speaker policy and freedom of speech on campus please download this document.
Access and Equality at our Events
- UCL’s general expectation is that any event or meeting held in UCL premises will be open to all, regardless of gender. There are exceptions to this (for example training sessions of men’s and women’s sports clubs), but events should be open to all unless they are specifically designed for one gender or another.
- There should be no enforced segregation by gender at events. Pre-allocation of seats by gender, and the use of stewards to direct persons attending a meeting to gender segregated seating are unacceptable.
- It is acceptable for individuals attending events to choose to sit with members of their own gender. If individuals attending an event wish to segregate themselves on a voluntary basis, it is not acceptable for other members of the audience to compel them to mix, and to do so may constitute harassment.