Please click here to view the UCLU Strategic Plan.
Over the past 18 months UCLU has been engaged in a major strategic review of our services. This has included:
- Conducting a series of focus groups and telephone calls with key student groups
- Carrying our a major campus wide survey into UCLU services and member needs
- Organising events on campus, including “Ideas Cafe” and “Have we heard you right” to test some of our early responses to the research findings.
After pulling together all the research, we conducted a major strategic planning exercise that involved all of our services. The result is a three-year Strategic Plan that will see UCLU evolve and develop our services provision up to 2014.
The plan can be viewed here and we would welcome any feedback you have on it.
The results of our market research and strategic review are also available to view:
- UCLU Focus Group Outcomes (February 2010)
- UCLU Survey Report (May 2010)
- UCLU Ideas Cafe Report (June 2010)
- RedBrick Final Report (August 2010)
- RedBrick Research Report Final Presentation (August 2010)